Mmmmm: May to Memorial Day, music, matching and marine debris motivation!
Rozalia Project teamed up with Jack Johnson’s All at Once Tour this summer! We have concert tickets for lucky music and ocean lovers and opportunities for other great prizes doing beach cleanups and supporting Rozalia Project’s work this summer via matching donations up to $2,500 thanks to the Johnson Ohana Foundation!
From May 1st to Memorial Day, Rozalia Project is holding a raffle with some fantastic prizes and opportunities for the summer to motivate our ocean-loving community. Prizes include:
Receive five raffle tickets for each $25 dollar donation. Earn more tickets and multiply your impact by doing a Beach Clean-a-thon and get your friends, family, and coworkers to pledge any amount for every cleanup you do in the month of May. Your donation will be doubled by the Johnson Ohana Foundation. Use the Rozalia Project data card on the Marine Debris Tracker App so we can track your cleanups and your data will get mapped in a world-wide database of marine debris!
Rozalia Project’s new partnership with Terracycle is giving our ocean stewards a unique opportunity for action during the month of May: all the hard plastics you clean up can get upcycled into Head and Shoulders bottles! All you have to do is guarantee that the plastic came from a beach and mail them to Terracycle. See web page for more details.
All At Once is a social action network promoting the individual’s power of action, choice, and voice to make positive change in the world. Rozalia Project believes all actions add up to big impact, so join Rozalia Project in May to clean beaches and make a difference for a clean ocean!
- A pair of Jack Johnson concert tickets (Bangor, ME, June 7th)
- Tallship Atyla crew position (1 free bunk with the option to buy one more)
- Bermuda to Boston mid-June OR
- Boston to Pugwash late-June
- 3 pack of Cora Balls (ships anywhere in the US)
- All prizes are transferable.
- Tickets are awarded in groups of 5.
- See the Donation page to read more about how to donate to Rozalia Project.
- Each $25 donated to Rozalia Project = 5 raffle ticket. $50 = 10 tickets, etc., no need to split donations to ensure your contribution is recognized, but we would appreciate it if you wrote “All At Once” in the special instructions for seller section when donating!
- Time frame: May 1st – Memorial Day (May 29th) 23:59. Rozalia Project must receive the donation in this time to be included in the drawing. Any later donations will still be doubled (up to $2,500 through Sept. 1) and appreciated, but you will not get a raffle entry.
- The raffle will be held May 30th and you will be notified by the end of the day if you have won a prize.
- All prize winners will be drawn from the same bowl of tickets.
- The limit is one prize per participant. If there is a prize you would not be able to accept, please notify us prior to May 30th.
- If one of your Beach Clean-a-thon pledgers wants to donate directly to Rozalia Project, ask them to write “All At Once” and your name in the notes section so that your effort is recognized.
About Jack Johnson’s All at Once Tour and program
Jack Johnson is on his 2017 Summer Tour and All At Once, a social action network connecting nonprofits with people who want to become active in their local and world community. All At Once comes to life online at www.AllAtOnce.org and at the Jack Johnson concerts where you can get educated, get inspired, and connect face-to-face with us and other local and national non-profits. All At Once promotes sustainable local food systems and plastic free initiatives and encourages action through the Capture Your Commitment campaign. Use the hashtags AAOLocalFood and #AAOPlasticFree to share your efforts and connect with the All At Once community.
Collectively, individual actions create global change. Your actions, your voice, and your choices, all have a huge impact.
How you can take action!
1) Explore All At Once! Visit www.AllAtOnce.org to check out what you can do before, during, and after the show to get involved.
2) Participate in our Pre-Concert Event (Breakfast Beach Clean-up in Portland, details TBD, stay tuned here and on Facebook)
3) Visit us at the show! We will be at Jack Johnson’s concert in Bangor, ME. Please come visit us, take environmental action, and enter to win Best Seats in the House – a chance to watch the show from the side of the stage!
4) Help us raise funds! Jack Johnson’s charity is matching donations contributed to us at the show or directly to our organization through September 1st, up to a total of $2500. Make a contribution right now and your money will be doubled by the Johnson Ohana Foundation!
If you have questions about this contest, the prizes or the beach cleanups, please email email@example.com